The HR Help Line Now Open for Indiana Originals Members
Indiana Originals and HR Partnerships
is proud to bring you
HR Connects- Trusted HR Advisor’s Support Line
Indiana Originals and HR Partnerships is proud to bring you HR Connects- Trusted HR Advisor’s Support Line. This Support Line is available to Indiana Originals Member who have questions about issues related to working with and managing employees.
HR Connects Support Line is designed to provide initial consultation on issues ranging from recruiting, interviewing and hiring employees; new hire orientation and onboarding; employee compensation and pay; record keeping; managing employee performance; employee termination; background checks; unemployment claims; and workman’s compensation management. Additional support is available if needed.
For example, you may have questions such as:
- What paperwork do I need to complete to hire someone?
- An employee’s performance is not where I need it to be how do I talk with them?
- How do I terminate someone and manage the risk?
- I have an unemployment claim for an employee I terminated but I do not have any information to use in my response because I just told him he was fired for attendance- is there something else I should do?
- One of my employees was hurt on the job and I do not know what to do, should I just pay the bill?
- I am thinking of offering health insurance but do not know what my options are?
- When do I need to worry about having policy and procedures for employees?
- How do I tell know when an employee is a 1099 employee or W2 employee?
- I pay everyone a salary that works for me is that ok?
- What is exempt and non-exempt mean?
- Is it ok to run financial/credit checks on all my employees?
- It is ok to not hire someone if they have a criminal background-right?
- How do I run criminal background checks?
Have a question like one of the above? Give HR Connect a call at (800) 213-5902.
Copyright Indiana Originals © 2021. All Rights Reserved